Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blue Mountains

So yesterday we took a bus out for a few hours to the Blue Mountains of Australia. They were definitely beautiful, but we climbed down the Giant Staircase at Echo Point. This comprises of over 900 steep steps downward. It takes at least an hour and a half. And it was very very slipper due to the fact that it was drizzling!! Absolutely beautiful, though and worth the effort.

Prior to that we stopped at the Featherdale Wildlife Park. When I'm using my computer and not a library one I can post pictures of me and a crocodile. And me with a kangaroo. And me with a koala! All in all, yesterday was exhausting, but a ton of fun.

Sad story about my computer though. This morning, while on the bus, I put my purse on the floor and someone stepped on it! Now I have a super awkward crack in my display screen. :/ It works just fine and I can still Skype and everything, but it really is a pain in the butt. But when you're traveling, you've gotta roll with the punches, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment